Contact us to receive a user manual
100 Watt Panel
Sun-In-On™ Solar Panels are made of the highest quality silicon materials for high module conversion efficiency (16%) and long term output stability and reliability. The unique frame design coupled with high transmittance, low-iron tempered, and impact resistant glass allows for easy installation and insures long-life and cell performance.
– Any large or small on-grid /off-grid solar power stations.
– Commercial/industrial building roof top and ground systems.
– Residential roof top and ground systems.
Shipping is within 7-10 business days. The cost for shipping will be determined by the number of boxes shipped to a zip code.
Key Features Include:
– High efficiency solar cells (approx. 18%) with quality silicon material for high module conversion efficiency and long term output stability and reliability.
– Positive power output tolerance from 0% to +3%.
– Rigorous quality control to meet the highest international standards.
– High transmittance, low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
– Unique frame design with strong mechanical strength for greater than 50 lbs/ft2 wind load and snow load withstanding and easy installation.
– Advanced encapsulation material with multilayer sheet lamination to provide long-life and enhanced cell performance.
– Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and weak light environments.
– 10 year limited product warranty on materials and workmanship.
– 25 year warranty on >80% power output and 10 year warranty on >90% power output.
– Refer to warranty document for detailed warranty information.