Solar Carport Lighting Kits
Our kits are easy to install and require little to no maintenance, providing a less-expensive and cleaner alternative to grid-tied power. They can be scaled and customized to fit your power and lighting needs, and with our 3-day autonomy design, it gives you the reliability you need even in the worst weather. We have 6 pre-engineered kits with 4-foot vapor tight light fixture that can each put out up to 6200 lumens a fixture.
Choose from a variety of LED lighting options, ranging from single bulbs, to vapor tight fixtures with tube lights, to LED exterior lighting fixtures. Our 95 CRI (color rendering index) diodes are the highest quality on the market, and will provide you with clear, bright, high quality light. We also can provide AC or DC power kits for whatever you need, from heat lamps to ventilation fans and air conditioning.
The kits come pre-wired and ready to install so it can be set up in half the time! This means low installation costs, unlike a grid-tied system that requires expensive trenching and electrical work.
Our kits use a Bluetooth-enable MPPT charge controller, giving you maximum efficiency while also allowing you to monitor and control your solar production and battery usage. Simply download the app and connect to the charge controller.
We have two options for the solar panel roof mounted or pole mounted racking we do not provide the pole for pole-mounted systems. This is because you will be able to find a pole at your local hardware store or building supply store for a much lower cost than what we can provide and ship one for. We will provide the specifications for what type and size pole you need.
- Super bright white lights for greater visibility
- Immune to brown-out or power failures
- Plug-and-play design means a simple, low cost installation
- No monthly utility bills
- Controllable lighting times lets you choose when lights turn on and off
- Reliable LED lights: no flickering, last over 50,000 hours
- Waterproof and durable enclosure with water resistant hardware
- Environmentally friendly
- 5 year warranty on LED lights
- 5 year warranty on the battery
- 25 year limited warranty on the solar panels
- Make sure your intended location for the solar panel sees no shade between 9 AM and 3 PM.
- When installing the panel, make sure it is facing solar south. South on Google Maps is solar south.
- If you intend on installing the panel over 20ft from your light, please let us know in the contact form.
Our kits are designed for three-day autonomy. In order to do this, we design for the amount of hours of peak sunlight a certain region gets in a day. Use the map to determine which zone you are in, and include that information in the contact form. If you are not sure which zone you are in, we can help you figure that out.
Select your Solar Zone
CARPORT LIGHTING KIT – 3 DAYS ATUONOMY
|Model #||Run Time (Hrs)||4 FT LED Fixture||Total Lumens||Solar Panel||
|8||(1) 15W||2,379||100W||55 AH|
|8||(2) 15W||4,758||200W||105 AH|
(2) 85 AH
(2) 115 AH
(2) 105 AH
|CP-4L-14||14||(4) 15W||9,516||(2) 350W||
(4) 85 AH
(2) 115 AH
|CP-5L-14||14||(5) 15W||11,895||(2) 450W||
(4) 105 AH
|CP-6L-8||8||(6) 15W||14,274||(2) 310W||
(2) 140 AH
|CP-6L-14||14||(6) 15W||14,274||(2) 550W||
(4) 140 AH
|CP-7L-8||8||(7) 15W||16,653||(2) 350W||
(4) 85 AH
|CP-7L-14||14||(7) 15W||16,653||(3) 425W||
(4) 150 AH
|CP-8L-8||8||(8) 15W||19,032||(2) 400W||
(4) 105 AH
|CP-8L-14||14||(8) 15W||19,032||(3) 480W||
(4) 160 AH