Solar WI-FI Power Kits
Solar WI-FI &
AC Battery Backup Power Kits
Demand for internet is increasing around the world, especially in rural areas where infrastructure is sparse. People in remote locations are relying more and more on internet connectivity for their survival, advertising their businesses and communicating with the rest of the world. When customers are few and far between, running fiber is not cost-effective, especially considering the more rugged landscapes found outside major urban centers. As a result, more and more ISPs are turning to Wi-Fi mesh networks to provide connectivity for their hard-to-reach customers. This in turn creates another problem in need of solving: How do you power remote antennas critical to a network reliably without expensive grid hook-ups?
SunInOne Solar Wi-Fi Power Kits are carefully designed and manufactured to provide reliable, constant power for any variety of Wi-Fi or wireless communications network nodes. We have designed and engineered our power systems kits to any need, from simple point-to-point nodes to large point-to-multipoint base stations, cellular modems and satellite uplink with high consumption requirements. Our rugged kits are distinguished by their superior reliability: we take into account local conditions, including solar exposure, temperatures, weather patterns, and the surrounding landscape. A little work up front ensures your network will never go down as a result of power failure, resulting in a robust Wi-Fi network that your customers can depend on and that you can modify and scale to fit your changing needs.
Advertise to your customers that their internet is coming to them completely free of carbon emissions, and prove to them your commitment to the future. With our Solar Power Kits, your Wi-Fi network is free of fuel and utility costs, and maintenance costs are a simple as maintaining line of sight and good solar exposure. Our battery banks are designed to last for over 5 years, often times lasting 10 years without need for replacement. These banks are easily replaced as well, and can even be increased to accommodate future growth, meaning your Wi-Fi network can be as dynamic as your customer base.
- Battery banks designed for 3 days of autonomy for your specific loads.
- Standard NEMA 3R aluminum enclosures ensure rugged environmental protection for sensitive electronics, with NEMA 4 stainless steel and fiberglass enclosures available upon request.
- Easily deployed mountings for boxes and solar panels allow for a variety of options for install locations.
- MPPT Charge controller with Bluetooth ensures maximum efficiency and allows for easy system monitoring.
- Overcurrent protection, overcharge and over discharge protection, and grounding facilities come standard to make sure you meet local codes, with lightning protection as an option.
- Pre-wired systems result in drastically reduced install times and costs, meaning you can set up your network faster and cheaper than your competitors.
- Battery box that fits under the school bus seat and bolts to the floor of the Bus.
- Flexible solar panels that go on top of the bus or bus shelter.
- Wireless Wi-Fi Repeater
- Wireless Point to Point System.
- Wireless Point to Multi Point System
- Wireless Mesh Network
- Wireless Video Backhauling
- WI-FI Access Points.
- School Bus WIFI Access Point
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- School WI-FI Networks
- Campus Wi-Fi Networks
- Inner City Learning WI-FI Networks
- Rural WI-FI Networks
- Cellular Wi-Fi Hot Spot
- Transit Bus Shelters Wi-Fi Hot Spots.
- 5 year warranty on electronics, wiring and fixture.
- 20 years on mounting hardware and panel
- Make sure your intended location for the solar panel sees no shade between 9 AM and 3 PM.
- When installing the panel, make sure it is facing solar south. South on Google Maps is solar south.
- If you intend on installing the panel over 20ft from your light, please let us know in the contact form.
Solar UPS and Backup Power Systems
For extreme reliability, we have designed Solar Power Kits capable of integrating a grid connection. This means you can use the grid as your primary power source, and in the event of grid failures, our solar power system will ensure your Wi-Fi repeaters never lose power. With a switching speed of less than 40ms, you can assure your customers that they will be able to communicate even in an emergency situation. You can even reverse the operation, using solar power as your primary source with the grid as your backup, reducing your energy bills while providing an extra layer of reliability.
Our kits are designed for three-day autonomy. In order to do this, we design for the amount of hours of peak sunlight a certain region gets in a day. Use the map to determine which zone you are in, and include that information in the contact form. If you are not sure which zone you are in, we can help you figure that out.
Select your Solar Zone
WI-FI & WIRELESS SOLAR POWER UNIT
|Model #||Watts for Hours||Solar Panel||
|5 for 24||200W||55 AH|
|WIFIP-10||10 for 24||310W||140 AH|
|15 for 24||360W||(2) 105 AH|
|WIFIP-20||20 for 24||480W||(2) 140 AH|
|WIFIP-25||25 for 24||(2) 310W||(4) 85 AH|
|WIFIP-30||30 for 24||(2) 360W||(4) 105 AH|
|WIFIP-35||35 for 24||(2) 425W||(4) 105 AH|
|WIFIP-40||40 for 24||(2) 480W||(4) 140 AH|
|WIFIP-45||45 for 24||(2) 550W||(4) 140 AH|
|WIFIP-50||50 for 24||(3) 400W||(4) 150 AH|
|WIFIP-55||55 for 24||(3) 480W||(4) 160 AH|
|WIFIP-60||60 for 24||(3) 480W||(4) 400 AH|