Forever power- off grid
Forever Power Small Off Grid Solar at its Finest
Sun-In-One™ is proud to introduce Forever Power™, the first of its kind plug-and-play Solar Power units. This 24 Watt solar panel and 24 Amp Hr battery at 12 Volts with 288 Watt Hr total storage capacity is the perfect solution for any lighting project where it is a long distance from electrical lines and sunlight is available. Trenching and electrical wiring can be cost prohibitive, but with Forever Power LED off-grid technology, you can save money and energy.
Real Power with a 24 Watt Solar Panel | 24 Amp Battery | with the battery at 12 volts
Specifications for Forever Power Model SIO-24W
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Lithium-Ion Battery 24 amp hour at 14.4 Volts
- Aluminum Steel with Black Finish
- Wattage Varies by Zone
- 1/2 NPT Perma Post Recommended
- Easy to Assemble
- Plug & Play
- Heavy Duty
- 5 year warranty on electronics, wiring and fixture.
- 20 years on mounting hardware and panel
- Make sure your intended location for the solar panel sees no shade between 9 AM and 3 PM.
- When installing the panel, make sure it is facing solar south. South on Google Maps is solar south.
- If you intend on installing the panel over 20ft from your light, please let us know in the contact form.
Day Night Solar Forever Power lighting shots
Do you want us to create a custom OFF Grid Solar system for you.
Choose the Right Power for Your Project select your zone
Our kits are designed for three-day autonomy. In order to do this, we design for the amount of hours of peak sunlight a certain region gets in a day. Use the map to determine which zone you are in, and include that information in the contact form. If you are not sure which zone you are in, we can help you figure that out.
Forever power- off-grid
Lighting: Dusk to Dawn
Lighting: 8 Hours