Irrigation Controller Solar Power System
The Sun-In-One custom irrigation controller solar power system is designed to provide a reliable power source for irrigation controllers. Why pay for an electric line to be run to your controller or have a meter dropped by the electric company? Normal methods have high install costs that typically call for trenching, and the ongoing electrical service costs from the electric company are a pain.
These costs add up year-after-year with no end – until you purchase a Sun-In-One solar power kit for irrigation system. Our system can be installed in minutes without ongoing costs for electricity, which saves you thousands of dollars and time.
- Solar module – 24 to 100-watt
- Solar-module is tilt-mounted facing south with built in stand.
- MPPT Blue tooth programmable controller.
- Wide voltage output possible, with 24VAC as the standard option, and 12, 24 volts DC also available.
- Battery – 24 to 35AH Lithium battery built into the solar panel (larger available).
- Solar panel can be mounted on a pole for less shading or bolted directly to the ground by the sprinkler controller Hub. The Controller can be mounted directly to the solar panel stand which is 24 inches off the ground. On larger system mount to the back of the panel on a top of pole mount provided by the customer.
- Bluetooth control and monitoring allow you to see up to 30 days of solar history and usage.
Have irrigation system controller from?
And many more.
We have a power solution to help you run these controllers with remote solar power and without all the cost that go with the electrical grid.
Our kits are designed for three-day autonomy. In order to do this, we design for the amount of hours of peak sunlight a certain region gets in a day. Use the map to determine which zone you are in, and include that information in the contact form. If you are not sure which zone you are in, we can help you figure that out.