Solar Bus Shelter Kits
Sun-In-One™ complete turnkey bus shelter solar kits are built to last in all environments. Our bus stop and shelter kits are one of the most cost effective solutions for off grid lighting in the industry. They are designed to provide up to 3 days of power to the lights with no sun. Our patented LEDs put out more lumens per watt than any other light in the industry. The bus shelter kits are designed based on the local sun and weather to give you years of high quality lighting with maintenance free equipment.
Pole mounted and Shelter mounted Solar Powered Lighting systems available.
Contact us to receive a User Manual
– Rural bus stops
– Commuter train station stops
– School and college bus stops
– Shuttle stops
– Water taxi stops
– Any transit stop that needs light
– No trenching for power cables
– No utility bills
– Not affected by power outages
– Safe low voltage DC power
– High efficiency LED Down light
– Maintenance free sealed AGM batteries
– All fixtures are vapor-tight
– Current protection on all kits
– On demand push button light activation
– Options for run time per push button activation
– Automatic timed on/off light activation
– Non-glass vandal resistant Light fixture
– Steel, aluminum, or fiberglass box
– 25 year sliding scale solar power warranty
– 5 year controller warranty
– 2 year LED fixture warranty
– 7 year warranty on the LED Bulb
– 3 year limited battery warranty
|Kit #||Bulb||Battery (all 12V)||Panels||Charge Controller||Spec Sheet|
|1||(1) 10 Watt 1600 Lumen||(1) 70 AH AGM||(1) 100 Watt||MPPT||Link|
|2||(1) 14 Watt 2170 lumen||(1) 100 AH AGM||(1) 100 Watt||MPPT||Link|
|3||(2) 10 Watt 1600 lumen||(2) 70 AH AGM||(2) 100 Watt||MPPT||Link|
|4||(2) 14 Watt 4200 lumens||(2) 84 AH AGM||(2) 135 Watt||MPPT||Link|
Sun-In-One™ Solar bus stop and bus shelter lighting systems are an efficient means to provide lighting without the need for standard utility power. Every system provides cost savings by eliminating the need to trench standard electric wires for installation and providing no electric bill for the life of the system. Solar bus stop lights have been installed on bus stops and shelters for many cities and provide security, sustainability and an overall green image.
Our Solar Bus Stop and Bus Shelter Lighting Systems come complete with a self-contained solar power assembly sized to run the specified solar light fixture as per the requirements set by the customer. Our team designs each system by the power consumed by the fixture and available sun provided by the geographical location of installation. The battery backup provides a minimum set autonomy for extended battery life and take into account local weather conditions.
The solar powered LED lighting equipment is designed to fit bus shelters and provide lighting every evening of the year. The system operates by using a solar panel to charge the battery during the day and then the battery capacity is used at night to operate the lighting.
When the PIR senses movement the lighting is automatically switched on. The system controller has an inbuilt feature to protect the battery from damage due to excessive discharge, if additional hours of operation are used or adverse weather occurs the controller will not allow the lighting to be used when the battery is below 11.7V. The hours of performance are based on the solar panel facing south.