Choose from a variety of LED lighting options, ranging from single bulbs, to vapor tight fixtures with tube lights, to LED exterior lighting fixtures. Our 95 CRI (color rendering index) diodes are the highest quality on the market, and will provide you with clear, bright, high quality light. We also can provide AC or DC power kits for whatever you need, from heat lamps to ventilation fans and air conditioning. Our kits come pre-wired and ready to install, and can be set up in half the time! This means low installation costs, unlike a grid-tied system that requires expensive trenching and electrical work. Our kits use a Bluetooth-enable MPPT charge controller, giving you maximum efficiency while also allowing you to monitor and control your solar production and battery usage. Simply download the app and connect to the charge controller. We have two options for the solar panel roof mounted or pole mounted racking we do not provide the pole for pole-mounted systems. This is because you will be able to find a pole at your local hardware store or building supply store for a much lower cost than what we can provide and ship one for. We will provide the specifications for what type and size pole you need.
- Interested in getting a quote? Here are a few things to consider:
- -Do you want lighting only, power only, or lighting and power?
- -How many lights do you want? How much light do you need?
- -What is the distance between each light and the lights and the panels?
- -How many hours a day do you intend to run the lights?
- -If you want power, what do you intend to power with our kit? What is the wattage and how long each day will it be running? Our shed kits have been pre-configured for some uses so click on this link “SHED KITS”
|# of 20W Vapor-Tight Fixtures with bulbs||1||2||3||4||6||8|
|# of Solar Panels||1||2||2||1||1||4|
|# of Batteries||1||1||2||2||2||2|
Our kits are designed for three-day autonomy. In order to do this, we design for the amount of hours of peak sunlight a certain region gets in a day. Use the map on the right to determine which zone you are in, and include that information in the contact form below. If you are not sure which zone you are in, we can help you figure that out.
– Make sure your intended location for the solar panel sees no shade between 9 AM and 3 PM.
– When installing the panel, make sure it is facing solar south. South on Google Maps is solar south.
– If you intend on installing the panel over 20ft from your light, please let us know in the contact form below.