Small Off Grid Solar at its Finest
Real Power with a 24 Watt Solar Panel | 24 Amp Battery | with the battery at 12 volts
Easy to Assemble | Plug & Play | Heavy Duty | Reliable
Lighting: Dusk to Dawn
Lighting: 8 Hours
Sun-In-One™ is proud to introduce Forever Power™, the first of its kind plug-and-play Solar Power units. This 24 Watt solar panel and 24 Amp Hr battery at 12 Volts with 288 Watt Hr total storage capacity is the perfect solution for any lighting project where it is a long distance from electrical lines and sunlight is available. Trenching and electrical wiring can be cost prohibitive, but with Forever Power LED off-grid technology, you can save money and energy.
- Landscape Lighting
- Security Cameras
- Sheds, Barns, & Outbuildings
- Driveways & Entrances
- Perimeters & Fences
- Exterior Home Lighting
- Outdoor Living Areas
- Pools & Deck Lighting
- Gazebos & Pergolas
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Advertising & Business Signage
- Buildings & Business Lighting
- Perimeter and Fence Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Spotlights & Floodlights
- Subdivision Entrances
- Docks & Marinas
- Small Industrial & Construction Sites
Specifications for Forever Power Model SIO-24W
- Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Lithium-Ion Battery 24,000 Mah at 14.4 Volts
- Aluminum Steel with Black Finish
- Wattage Varies by Zone
- 1/2 NPT Perma Post Recommended
Full Solar Power Kits Are Available
You can add bright LED Lighting to your Forever Power unit. We can help you select the best type of lights for your project.
Choose the Right Power for Your Project
To determine how many watts you need, select your solar zone and the time desired from the charts shown here. Wattage for each zone is calculated based on peak sunlight hours in the worst weather month of the year, based on 30 years of weather data.
– Make sure your intended location for the solar panel sees no shade between 9 AM and 3 PM.
– When installing the panel, make sure it is facing solar south. South on Google Maps is solar south.